Funbike Kids 70cc Quad Bike
This excellent little bike is fitted with a 70cc four stroke engine originally designed by Honda OEM.
Anyone familiar with the Honda Cub engine will recognise it as one of the most reliable and bullet-proof engines ever made.
We have added this 70cc version to our extensive range as it appeals to older children too!
A 50cc engine can soon be overwhelmed by weight. The 70cc has much more power and torque, enough in fact to propel most adults. As the child’s abilities gain they won’t outgrow the bikes abilities, making this bike a longer-term investment, with the typical age range for this product being 5–12 year olds.
To ensure the safety of your child when using this product, the FunBike 70 is fitted with four essential safety features:
- A fully adjustable throttle restrictor (Allows YOU to decide how much acceleration or top speed)
- Rear safety lanyard
- Fully enclosed foot wells
- Remote control engine cut out (upto 300 ft range)
The bike arrives fully built, tested and with a six month manufacturers defects warranty (parts only).
- Electric start
- Four stroke honda design OEM engine
- Throttle restrictor
- Remote control cut out
- Rear parental safety tether with full engine cut out
- Fully enclosed safety foot wells – Stops feet getting trapped under the quad, or its wheels
- Front and rear suspension
- Rear disc brake – Hydraulic so very little effort required on the lever to stop the bike
- Fully automatic – No gears – just Rev ‘n’ Go
- Lights front and rear
- Box section rear swing arm
- Wider track front wheels for improved stability
- Big front bullbar
Support: Unlike most other online retailers, Funbikes offer a full backup service and FREE technical support to all of our customers. We stock standard parts for all our bikes and buggies and have an expanding range of performance parts available.
Maintenance: You should be prepared to maintain and fit parts to this product when required. DO NOT purchase this product unless you are able to maintain it.